HistoryThe School of Economics - Solusi Bisnis Indonesia (STIE SBI) Yogyakarta was established on May 18, 1993 under Pembangunan Umat Islam Foundation (YPUI). At the early stage, our core major is Islamic economy. However In 1999, STIE SBI was transformed to a new foundation, which is called Yayasan Solusi Bisnis Indonesia or Solusi Bisnis Indonesia Foundation (YSBI).
Under YSBI, STIE SBI focuses on applied sciences to support entrepreneurship, so that students who graduate from STIE SBI will not become a burden of state, but on the contrary, they can help the state in creating Independent Business.
STIE SBI originally located at Kusumanegara street No. 222, Yogyakarta. In 2004 we are moved to North Ring Road No. 17, Condong Catur, Depok, Sleman, Special Region of Yogyakarta.
Excellence in Integration of Economics, Information Technology, and Entrepreneurship
Conducting education, researches, and society services in economic sector that provides solutions to accounting and business issues.
Producing graduates who have competence in accounting and business (independent, creative, innovative and professional).
Producing researches to develop economic science and applicable to society needs.
Carrying out society service activities to apply science and technology in accounting and business.
List of Lecturers
- Lucia Ika Fitriastuti, S.E., M.Si.
- Saifudin Zuhri, S.Ag., M.Si.
- Heru Noor Rokhmawati, S.E., M.M.
- Alief Indita Agustiyani, S.E., M.M.
- Hardoko, S.Si., M.M.
- Surawan Setya Budi Sungkono, S.Kom., M.M.
- Arief Dermawan, S.E., M.M.
- Ilham Tri Murdo, S.E.
- Yohannes Vemberi, S.E.
- Fiki Kartika, B.Com., MAPP. FIN.
- Faza Hudaya, S.E., M.M.
- Yusti Pujisari, S.E., M.Si.
- Suprihadi, S.E, M.M.
- Enita Binawati, S.E., M.Si.
- Eni Dwi Suslianti, S.E., M.Si.
- Bunga Vidyaningrum, SE., M.M.
- Junaidi Affan, Drs., M.M.
- Maria Kumalasanti, S.E., MSi.
- Christina Dini Ika Handayani, S.E